Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Topics


~Right now i am sitting in the computer lab. Elli is sitting right next to me and her computer won't let her print, and phalen is on the other side of me and shes writing comments and stuff. I have no idea what i'm going to write in this blog, so i'm just going to write whatever comes to mind.
~Halloween is next week! It's going to be so much fun. My parents decorated our house and i'm going to go to a halloween party. It's going to be awesome.
~Theres a creepy concert this Thursday! I'm going to be playing in it. The songs we're playing are House of Horrors, Music for a Darkened Theater, and Chillers and Thrillers. They're pretty cool. Theres also going to be a whole carnival thing. I heard that there was a cake walk, but i could be wrong.
~I can't wait until Christmas. I get to see all of my family again. Some of them live in Illinois, Michigan, California, Seattle, and another place in Washington but i don't know where it is. I love Christmas here because it actually gets cold. In the Marshall Islands its warm year round and it's no fun at all. They even bring in pinetrees from the states but it's still not the same.
~I hope it snows this year. Then i can actually build a snowmen or something.
~ I can't wait until it's January because i'm going to go on the ski bus and snowboard for the first time. It's going to be so much fun! I already know how to ski, well i havn't taken lessons but i can ski down a hill pretty well. I heard snowboarding is more fun and easier so i can't wait to try it.
~This last weekend i went to the broadway show, Spring Awakening. It was so awesome! It was a perfect show for teenagers even though it was made a long time ago. It has causes and effects of what could happen to teens. The music was really good too. I really want to see it again but I can't.
~ Now Elli is writing a story for her blog entry and i have no idea what it says. I'm going to read it in a minute. She's going to get mad...o well! That was all of my thoughts for the past 10 minutes. Aren't they interusting?

3 comments:

Jens said...

you must of had a good time on haloween eva. all that i did was go to my own party and didn't do anything. christmas for me isn,t to great. because my parents are divorced. see ya soon.

Elli Madsen said...

Hey Eva! why did you hav to put me in your post. Christmas is definitely better here than in the Marshal islands. Dont fall on your butt when you try to snow board. What kind of music was it in Spring awakening. I wouldnt have got mad at you, you butt!!

Adam Baesler said...

Very interesting blog Eva. Well, warm winters might not fun for you but I would like it to be warm in the winter. But the snow is fun. Last year me and my brothers made a snow ball that was five feet tall! We were going to make a big snow man but the snow balls were too heavy to put on top of each other. Also there is an awesome sledding hill by my house so as soon as there is enough snow to sled we go sledding. Anyway nice blog.

Adam